Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Countdown to Droid: 60 Days = 60Blogs ; Day #4

Welcome back! Blog #4 coming at you. Lets talk LG Ally. the first. Android LG has produced for Verizon. As far as Android slide-out QWERTY phones go this is a decent mid-range phone at a decent price (w/ contract extension). So let's get right into the specs of the Ally:
Android 2.1 (Eclair)
600 mhz processer
3.2 mp camera
3.2" WVGA touch screen
slide-out QWERTY keyboard

besides the nice Iron Man 2 tie in this just isn't the phone for my tastes. that ends the current line up of Android phones at Verizon. Right now the Droid Incredible by HTC. would Br my best bet at a high end Android smartphone at Verizon.

But the rumors of what could be coming to Verizon really has me drooling! And not to mention how close they seem to be actually coming out makes me wonder if the incredible will be able to hold out for the next 50+ days as my top dog in the pile. only time will tell and speaking of its time for me to end another blog. thanks for reading and please feel free to leave any questions or comments.


Rebuke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...